– Too often innovators spend time and money on:
- Prototypes that lead nowhere
- Wrong parts and materials
- Designs that cannot be manufactured
— Too often people get frustrated and discouraged because of:
- No clear development plan
- Constant delays, no real progress
- The prototype is not working after major efforts
At LAVA LABS we develop your product like it is our own.
Over the past ten years we have seen a lot and have overcome thousands of technical challenges to create working prototypes for our customers. We don’t give up and you can count on us to get a prototype built. Do you have an army of developers fighting relentlessly to get the prototype to work for you?
With our help our clients developed and launched thousands of amazing new products into more than 20 countries and counting.
92% of all prototypes delivered on-time or early including 2020
With our help our clients have developed and sold thousands of products worldwide
Our client's have developed and launched thousands of new products into over 20 countries
LAVA LAB’s Client + Reviews
My experience with Lava Labs and Stas has been phenomenal. I came to him with a crude pro-type and an idea of what I wanted and Stas and his team worked with me to design, build and deliver a PCB that was exactly what I was looking for. Already coming up with my next design and will be working with Lava Labs on that one too!
We’ve been working with Lava Labs for the past couple years through several projects and the service has been great. Very casual, flexible and accommodating. They clearly have the knowledge and experience. Would highly recommend for any electronics project.
LavaLab has been outstanding to work with! Beyond being highly knowledgeable, accessible, and adaptable. They don’t just take design requirements and churn out a product–they take the time to understand our motivations for a project and balance that with the variables that influence the end product’s viability. As a result, working with LavaLab has been a rewarding collaborative experience.
Stas, Arthur and his team are very talented. When we first spoke you could hear the excitement about the product development process. Unfortunately, this process was done during the beginning of COVID-19 so all communication had to be done virtually but even with that, I am extremely pleased with the work the team has done.
Research and Development at LAVA LABS
Schedule a 30 minute discovery meeting. We want to know everything about the future product.
Product development is all about building prototypes, testing and refining until it is ready for manufacturing.
After the prototype has been built and tested our team of manufacturing experts will help you with everything needed to get setup for starting and scaling production.
92% of all prototypes delivered by LAVA LABS are on time or ahead of schedule. That means less headaches, faster getting to the market and more celebrating.
— Our team cAn help you with:
- Circuit Design and Testing
- Electronics Prototypes
- Firmware and Drivers Development
- Components Selection and Testing
- Bill of Materials Research
- Schematic Design
- Circuit Layout
- PCB manufacturing
- Circuit Assembly
- Testing and Quality Assurance
Power Electronics Design
- Low and High-Voltage Systems
- Advanced Motor Controllers
- Renewables & EV Systems
- Capacity Simulation/Evaluation
- Charge Management
- Wireless Qi Charging
- Li-Poly | LFP | LTO | NiMH | NiCd
Industrial Remote Sernsor Monitring
Web app and data aquasisiton for:
- Chemical and Gas monitoring
- Liquid Level and Flow Sensors
- Accelerometers and Gyroscope
- Temperature and Humidity
- Light | Vision | LiDAR | Time of Flight Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sound Sensors
- Magnetic and Hall Effect
Audio Circuit Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microphone Arrays
- Analog and Digital Signals
- Bluetooth and WIFI Audio
- Audio Filtering
- Voice Control
IoT Hardware Design
- WIFI and Bluetooth
- Verizon ODN and ThingSpace
- Data Acquisition System
- Processors and Microcontrollers
- LED and Screen Integration
- Embedded Firmware
- Alexa Skills and Voice Control
- Web App for Realtime Data
- Hardware Control via App
- SaaS software development
- Firmware and Drivers
- Point of Contact for IoT
- AWS | Lambda | IoT Core
- Mobile iOS and Android