Melody G – Wireless Microphone system by Acoustas
The Melody-G microphone platform (models G,GX1, GCF SOLO) are all wireless microphones by Acoustas Co. The wireless system features a lossless wireless transition standard that can go as far as 300 feet depending on the environment with the highest definition audio possible. It comes in American Maple Ambrosia, Walnut and Bubinga woods along with laser cut acrylic. The receiver is USB based that is powered so you can record directly to a Mac or computer and has XLRs or 1/4inch connectors.
Link to product: Acoustas
At LAVA LABS we have a deep connection to music and the scientific field of audio and acoustics. For availability check out their website for more details.
Lava Lab’s Contribution
- Product Research
- Wireless circuit design
- Embedded wireless antenna design
- Custom lossless and wireless audio protocol
- Analog and digital 7 layer PCB design and simulation
- Hardware prototyping and testing
- Final PCB assembly and manufacturing
- Laser cutting and engraving the enclosure
- Final assembly of the product